Insulating Oil Water Content Measuring Instrument (TP-2100)
Model No.: TP-2100
This TP-2100 Insulating Oil Moisture Content Testing Instrument adopts the global recognized classical moisture testing method-Karl Fischer
coulometric method. This method is the most concentrated and accurate method, with advantages of high accuracy and low cost. As a universal standard and analyzing method, it can quickly analyze the moisture content in liquid, solid and gas and directly display testing results, with testing range from 0.0001%(1ppm) to 100%.
Therefore, this testing method has been widely used in institutions and enterprises of petroleum, chemical industry, power, pharmaceuticals, pesticide, railways, research, etc.
The whole testing process is automatically controlled by the determinator itself, during which auto-stirring and
analyzing would be finished within 60seconds, and results would be displayed directly. Totally closed titration system avoids damage to operator from reagent.
Chemical Industry:alcohols, ethers, esters, alkenes, benzenes, amines, organic solvents, phenols and other organic products applicable to Karl Fischer Method for determination Petroleum and Power Industry: Insulation Oil, Transformer Oil, Turbine Oil, etc.
Pharmaceutical Industry :medicine materials Pesticide Field:emulsifier
Other Industry:electrolyte of lithium battery
1. Equipped with powerful Itanium and double CPU; direct A/D conversion of testing electrode data.
2. 7 inch color touch LCD display. With reagent failure prompt, convenient to extend service time of reagent.
3. Completely closed titration system avoids direct touch between people and agent as well as influence of environmental humidity.
4. Outer shell made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate with electrostatic sprayed surface, anti-corrosion and easy to clean.
5. Auto-control and compensation of electrical current via MCU contributes to quick balance of reagent.
6. Auto-control electrolysis current within 430mA ensures high sensitivity and fast analyzing speed.
7. Preinstalled with cubature (including 3 pieces of formula), statistical calculation (including average calculation, standard deviation calculation and rate of change calculation) and elementary arithmetic, with the advantages of auto-analysis and calculation.
8. Determinator automatically tests sample, analyzes and displays results and calculates the average value of several times of test.
9. Infinite capacity of results storage is convenient to consult history testing data whenever necessary.
10. Automatically calculate and print below content: ug / ppm / percentage / mg/L / sample number / experimenter / testing date, etc.
11. Network management is available via connection with laptop and microcomputer communications through USB or RS232 interface.
12. Operation via Multilanguage display is available. Determinator programs can be upgraded if accordingly if related national standard is revised.
|Method of Display:||7 inch color touch LCD screen in Engilish|
|Method of Testing||MPU controlled electrolysis(Karl Fischer Coulometric Method)|
|Rate of Electrolysis:||2.4mgH2O/min|
|Electrolysis Current:||Auto-control within 430Ma|
|Range of Water Content:||0.0001%(1ppm)-100%|
|Accuracy:||Water Content: 2ugH2O-100ugH2O; Deviations≤±1ug, |
Water Content: 100ugH2O-1000ugH2O; Deviations≤±2.9ug,
Water Content: >1000ugH2O; Deviations≤±0.2%(excluding deviations of sample injection)
|Drift Compensation:||Auto-control via MPU|
|Stirring Speed:||Adjustable and steerable|
|End-point Indication:||LCD display /output via printing / voice warning / end-point indication light|
|Data Input:||Input via touch screen|
|Sample Number:||Numbered by users|
|Storage:||Infinite storage capacity|
|Printer:||Thermal printer, high-speed, low-consumption, with 44 millimeter-wide paper|
|Printing Content:||ug / ppm / mg/L / sample number /experimenter / date|
|Calendar/Clock:||automatic display and print analyzing time and date|
|Special Function:||Work independently or connected with laptop or other computers|
|Working Environment:||Temperature: 5°C-40°C,Humidity: <85%|
|Power Supply:||AC220V±10% 50HZ±2.5HZ (Customizable)|
Product Categories : Petroleum Products Testing Equipment
Premium Related Products